Argosy Always Ensures the Finest Distancing on Connector Terminals
Best regards on Dragon Boat Festival!
Stay safe & healthy! Make sure to keep social distancing!
Argosy is Taiwan connector maker for 35 years, Taiwan stock #3217, capital USD 32M, revenue USD 92M in 2020.
We have three factories: Hsinchu Taiwan, Kunshan & Suining China, and qualified by RBA 6.0, IATF 16949, QC 080000, ISO45001/14001/9001 certificate & Electro-plating license in China factory.
We focus on fine pitch, high pin count & SMT type connectors, which apply on computer/consumer, server/telecom, mobile/mircoelectronics & automotive.
Our stamping precision achieves 0.08mm min. or φ0.1mm min., pitch 0.4mm, coplanarity 0.03-0.05mm.
We adopt high automation assembly & inspection with robotic arm to ensure quality consistency.
- Awarded by HP for “No.1 Strategic Supplier” in 2020. No compliant, no issue, no RMA in HP & HP’s global EMS for continuous 4 years.
- DDR & M.2 connector occupy over 50% global PC market share in 2020 (DDR SO-DIMM yearly shipment is 100kk pcs, and M.2 is 199kk pcs in 2020)
- Joint design with JEDEC, USB-IF & PCIe to define and make next generation connector, e.g. DDR5, USB 4, Thunderbolt4, PCIe Gen 5, since 2018
- World’s first batch of USB 4 & Intel Thunderbolt4 qualified connector maker in 2021/2020
- No material storage, and even more
production output since Covid-19 outbreak; factories are fully functioning
within 3 weeks (early Mar. 2020)